- FACT: Today's children are reading less than their parents did, their
parents read fewer books than their grandparents --- and their children may read even less often than they do.
- FACT: This decline in enthusiasm for literature can be directly attributed to the increasing
availability of visual media --- which means --- in every new generation, kids haven't wanted to read as much as the generation
before them --- because of new technology that has created --- and will continue to create --- MORE STUFF TO SEE, WITH FEWER
WORDS (i.e.: television, movies, DVDs, video games, etc.)
- FACT: One REALLY COOL WAY to help children learn to KEEP WANTING TO READ BOOKS --- is to GIVE
THEM STUFF TO LOOK AT, THERE, TOO.
- FACT: If you write children's books --- and YOU WANT TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE, SELLING
THEM, that's a good piece of information to have, right there!
- FACT: Just Picture It! knows how expensive it can be to release books with illustrations.
That's why Just Picture It! MAKES IT AFFORDABLE FOR CHILDREN'S BOOK AUTHORS TO ENHANCE THEIR BOOKS WITH AMPLE FULL-COLOR
ILLUSTRATIONS --- AT PRICES AS PLEASING TO THE EYE AS THE PICTURES!